Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bolivia - Santa Cruz


We visited my friend Lorena in Santa Cruz. Lorena and I went to junior high school together in Kingston, Jamaica. We were both fourteen when I saw her last and now she is a mother of two! Lorena and her family graciously hosted us for five days. Thanks, Lorena! Call us the international freeloaders.

With Lorena at her parents´ beautiful house where we stayed:

Lorena`s youngest sister, Eliana, is dating a model, Junior. That´s him with the abs below:
Bill and the model:

At Lorena´s uncle´s lake resort, with her son, David:

At Lorena`s grandparents`:


Lunch! Majadito - rice with shredded beef jerky, eggs and plantains. That potato looking thing is yuca:


Bonus Item 1 - Jeeheon´s hot moves in 1991 (yes, I had big hair then.):


Bonus Item 2 - Video clip of Bill bowling (...badly):



(With us in the video are: Lorena, her husband Alvaro, Eliana, Junior, Lorena´s sister Vanesa and her boyfriend Mauricio)

6 comments:

pooliod said...

Model, huh? Lucky you, Jeeheon. Can't top the Miss Universe parade though!

Where is that lake resort? I have been checking out the maps a bit in your locations, love the satellite feature w/Google. I think I saw you in La Paz.

Donnie

sis said...

Jeeheon-----------Love the hair!!! Next time your in the states let's have big hair and go out-----------oh that's right I never left the 80's and my hair is still big. Billy didn't Cheney Middle School PE teach you bowling the correct way??????

Anonymous said...

Pool - that was us in la paz, naked on the street (yes, it´s that big).

Patti - you know how to leave comments????

---Bill

Lorena Landivar said...

Nice pictures, I wonder who the photographer was... just kidding. We had a great time here, but 4 days were not enough. You need to come back. Bill, I did not know you, but you seemed to be a great person, I'm happy Jee found you. Take good care of my dear friend. REMEMBER: You and your family have FREE housing and feeding in Santa Cruz - Bolivia.

pooliod said...

I think Patti spelled blowing wrong.

Bill - I knew it! (gross)

Jeeheon said...

Lorena - thanks again. It´s your turn to visit us in the States!