Monday, July 23, 2007

Argentina - Buenos Aires (Again)

We are back in Buenos Aires, again crashing with Jeremy. He will never be able to get rid of us now that we have gotten used to the good life:

We went to a dinner & tango show for $80 per person, so technically, we should be starving for the next two days under our budget plan. But it was worth every penny! I have never had so much fun at a show since "Thunder From Down Under" in Vegas. The three glasses of champagne that I had probably helped (it was open bar).

Here is a video clip of the tango dancers:

I found a Korean restaurant nearby "our" hotel, but it was closed. Here's me being upset that it's closed and Bill calming me down:

So we took a half an hour cab to a suburb where Koreatown is located. I walked into the first Korean store I saw and asked for restaurant recommendations. At first, I was a bit doubtful about the recommended restaurant as it looked slightly like a hospital room with curtained dividers, but the food was great! We got twenty different side dishes:
Afterwards, we went to the race track, where Bill won $100! It was amazing because Bill never wins, not even those scratch cards.
Here's Bill and Jeremy at the race track:
Ladies, Jeremy is single.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look great! I'm glad you found your Korean food!

Lil

pooliod said...

Bill calming Jeeheon down looks more like Jeeheon slapping Bill!

Be safe - Donnie

Unknown said...

the difference in Jeeheon's face 'before' and 'after' korean food

Jeeheon, you are a 'babsoon'!!! :) I'm proud to be your friend~

Jeeheon said...

Lil - Thanks! The one upside of stomache bugs is the weight one loses...

Donnie - It´s me pointing at the ´closed´ sign and Bill trying to flag a cab to take us to Koreatown before my hysterics worsen.

Woni - Hehe, I am a much nicer person when I am fed.

pooliod said...

I'm sticking with the slap story :)