Saturday, January 5, 2008

Travel Update

I was already suffering from a bad case of travel fatigue. Budget travel in India and losing my favorite grey, 'Castro' hat pushed me over the edge - I am going home to mommy.

Bill will continue on to Nepal on his own, then meet me in Seoul for the South East Asia portion of our trip. I will probably regret missing Nepal, but I realized that what imagined in my head to be Nepal is in fact Tibet (Yes, I am an idiot).

So Bill will be blogging from India and Nepal, and I will be blogging from Korea and Japan, if I can convince someone to go with me. Want to go to Japan, anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! You deserve a break. I'm sure that you will have much more energy for traveling if you take a little break. I am worried about Bill though, who is going to keep him on budget? :)

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Kathy, let me assure you that Bill won't have a problem being on a budget. He is absolutely fine foregoing a room in a budget hotel and sleeping in a gutter somewhere.