Saturday, January 12, 2008

Miscellaneous

I've been in Seoul for about a week now, loving the regular hot showers and home-cooked Korean food.

'Before' in Jaisalmer, India - I call it the Kung-Fu Master look.:


'After' in Seoul - it's the Ladies Who Lunch look:

I actually arrived at this department store before it opened and was one of the first people to go in. Sad, I know.

My original plan was to take many pictures of Seoul and do a Seoul post, but I have been extremely lazy and it's been below freezing in Seoul. Instead, I've been reading comic books online. I bought one month unlimited access membership, so I need to read a lot of them to make it worth it:

In an attempt to make this post at least remotely interesting, I am including couple old videos that never made it on here before -

Baby gorilla sliding down a bamboo tree in Volcano National Park, Rwanda:

View from tuk-tuk ride in Jodhpur, India:

'The Essence of Billy,' courtesy of Susan:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First photo - an excellent candidate for the show What Not to Wear.

Second photo - reveal party after being on the show Extreme Makeover.

Jeeheon said...

Did you keep that same hat?