Friday, April 13, 2007

Korea - Seoul

We lost the USB cable that connects our camera to the computer - the trip hasn't even officially began and we are already losing stuff!


Anyway, thanks to my mom's camera, here are some picures from Seoul.

This is Bill trying to figure out where we are going in the subway in Seoul, the city where I was born, grew up and went to college, because he can do it better than I can.


Bill goes to the bank.


Bill goes hunting.

At Changduk Palace (where the royal family lived in Yi-dynasty). We did an audio tour there and spent 10 minutes trying to match what we were looking at to the audio, before realizing that the machine does it automatically (it has a sensor).

Bonus Item:
The Super Toilet (found in my parents' house) - from the left, the buttons are for: Stop, Wash (carefully look at the graphic on the button for your reading pleasure), Bidet, Air Dry, Water Pressure (for the water that shoots up), Water Temperature (for the water that shoots up) and Seat Warmer Temperature. We feel VERY clean.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The white man is reppin' hard in the MotherLand!

Respek

Kathy said...

This is cracking me up. I love the blog! Gabe is going to be very excited about the toilet. I can't wait to see his post. See you guys in a few days.

Kathy