Sunday, April 22, 2007

USA - San Diego

We were in San Diego for the weekend for Heather's wedding - it was a beautiful ceremony and a fun reception. Too much fun, in fact, that Bill and I spent most of the night crawling around the hotel bathroom. We are never drinking ever again.


That's me on the far left.

Early morning tomorrow, the 'trip' officially starts and we are off to Mexico! I can't believe I am starting the trip with a huge hangover. I had imagined that we would be excitedly discussing the trip and reflecting on how it came about (somewhat like a scene from 'Before Sunrise'), but instead I am mostly concerned with bodily functions and locating a toilet.

Bonus Item: "Point It" book - it contains pictures of various every day items (food, transportation, etc.) and you point to it to communicate! Given the level of our Spanish skills, I predict this will be very useful. Gracias, Lillian! Buenos noches! Bano!

No comments: